September 14, 2017
O-H! We've Got the Best Buckeye Bars for You!
What you'll need:
/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 table spoons peanut butter
1. line your 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
2. Mix confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, and vanilla together in a bowl. Press peanut butter mixture into bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Melt chocolate chips and 2 tables spoons peanut butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
4. Pour melted chocolate evenly over the peanut butter layer. Let buckeye bars cool completely, in refrigeration for about 2 hours, before cutting into squares.
5. Take to your Favorite Buckeye Event!